“North of the stress zone”, this resort is unique . . .
- Spacious grounds surrounded by 100 acres of secluded woods
- Over a half-mile of pristine lakeshore
- On a major lake chain with 6,000 acres of water, 10 miles of boating and world class fishing
- Choose from traditional knotty pine cabins, new upscale lake homes and historic family log lodges – all individual family-owned and lovingly maintained
- 200-ft. sugar sand beach and waterpark-style lake waterslide
- Nice amenities
Kee-Nee-Moo-Sha means "Sweetheart of the Maples" in Ojibwa. We have been featured in National Geographic Magazine and Time at the Lake / A Minnesota Album. Generations of families have found themselves here ... sharing the joys of nature and simple family fun. Woman Lake fishing is the only Minnesota lake featured in Fishing Natural Lakes.